A subscription to The Syria Report gives you access to a number of news and data services.
- Access to all the news published in the website during 1 full year (or 6 months depending on the length of your subscription).
- Access to our 11-year news archives
- Access to our directory of Syrian corporations
- Access to our tenders’ database
- Access to our database of companies registered in Syria
- Access to our calendar of business events
- Discounts on various texts of laws, research papers and other reference documents
You can take a subscription for one year or six months. The annual subscription costs €540, while the six-month subscription costs €350. These prices are for single-user accounts.
Multiple-user subscriptions for large institutions or libraries are also available. To request a quote, please contact our sales department.
For single-user accounts, the easiest way to subscribe is to use our online payment server, powered by WorldPay, or to send us a bank transfer. Please click on the link below to subscribe.